WIL Europe 2017
April 23 – 28 2017
This Water Innovation Lab was specifically designed to explore innovation within the European context, inspired by Dutch expertise on water technology, in face of climate change challenges and adaptation and mitigation strategies. WILEurope Netherlands gave participants the chance to:
- Develop deeper and more nuanced understanding of water issues in urban settings, with the Netherlands as our learning context.
- Learn from thought leaders who were once in the shoes of our participants, on how to channel their enthusiasm to build new initiatives and their career
- Acquire the facilitation skills and practice tools to design and host meaningful dialogue with a cross-section of groups and interests
- Build a broad-based network of people with diverse backgrounds
- Experience utterly unforgettable learning in an inspiring setting